domingo, 12 de julio de 2015

My first 7 days in SFI


It all began with an invitation from a contact in a social page. In that message I said well let's try.
I signed there. I filled all the items and started.
It was true, the record was completely free !!!

Once inside, as the site is in English translator who has used the end of it. From that moment I began to read in Spanish, and my eyes widened immensely why?

Because he read that it should buy in the tripleclick, and there told me here is the trap ... but I waited a consultant with me as said the same page to communicate.

I played an adviser who does not speak my language, she also used the google translator to understand. At first we struggled, that's when I took the measure to make concise questions; Aque do I mean? for example:

- Now what is the first step to do?
- I did what you told me How I follow?
 and so I was bit by bit to get to the key question should I buy products tripleclick?

You have 2 options: if you want and you can buy cards or you can purchase Score with games that have the same page that you can then change for a product of your choice and you reach the points you have. These points are called MRP and TCredits.

My answer was OK. But I still was not entirely satisfied.

7 days the message that I named Executive Affiliate How I did it I get?

All morning to catch my computer, the first thing I do is look at my taskbar and start to realize what's there.

So that by 1506 only that I accomplished VP (dots climbing) and 10 MRP (within 2 days) ...

And you tell me where is your gain?

I mention, no gain money with this one you name it; but your main goal is to keep the start bar above the green line that you wear, if as you read it you will put !.

By doing that only points I managed to climb in two days to go redeeming points for products and money from the reserve to see what happens later this month.

In seven days I tell you all this as follows

 Registre

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario